TUBELINK MULTI PURPOSE TRAILER
IF YOU CAN BUILD IT THIS WAY, WHY BUILD IT DIFFERENTLY
TUBELINK-TRAILER is a new business who owns the patent and intellectual property to the unique design of a tubular chassis trailer. Our business is to give access to the patent to manufacturers worldwide by means of a licensing agreement.
The patented Tubelink design does away with the typical I-beam based design as structural basis for load bearing trailers and replaces it with a design based on a horizontal tube, supported by baffles and gussets. This unique, innovative design offers various advantages to manufacturers and end users:
Advantages to manufacturers:
- Cheaper and quicker to manufacture: Tube can be rolled and welded by robot welder within minutes. Space savings and labour savings.
- Modular design
Advantages to end users:
- Liquid carrying capacity: 5000 liters liquid carrying capacity in the chassis of the trailer
- Reduction in running costs: less weight results in fuel savings and reduction in wear and tear.
- Payload: It is estimated that the Tubelink trailer will weigh approximately 20% less than a conventional I-beam trailer.
- Licensing fees: The saving in weight results in a reduction in licensing fees.
- Less torsion: resulting in less damage to trailer body and to freight
- Maintenance: Less nooks and crannies for dirt or cracks to hide. Ease of cleaning.
- Centre of gravity: Centre of gravity can be manipulated by the addition of liquids as counter ballast.
- Aesthetics: Beautiful design.
The design has been patented in terms of the Patent Cooperation Treaty in 144 countries.
Please contact us for information regarding our patent and how to acquire a license.